Welcome to HLM Interior Design, and thanks for visiting the site. Let me show you around a bit.
HLM Interior Design was created as a place to share great interior design ideas and trends. There are dozens of original posts, and guest posts too, including design trends, interior design tips, great architecture, and product spotlight.
If you’d like to read more about HLM Interior Design, and why I started the site, checkout the HLM Interior Design About Page.
In the meantime, the links listed below are a sample of what I have to offer.
Let’s start with the most popular posts:
- Monochromatic Color Scheme for Interior Design
- Easy Repurposing Ideas
- HIMYM Legendary Modern Interior Design
- Wasted Spaces: Hidden Dog Bowl Drawer
- Split Complementary Color Scheme for Interior Design
- Going Off to College: Dorm Room Decorating Ideas
- Direct Complementary Color Scheme for Interior Design
- How to Arrange Furniture in a Living Room with a Fireplace
- 10 Interior Design Tips from Influential Interior Design Bloggers
- New Modern Homes: Shipping Container Homes
Now, here are some of my hand-picked favorites:
- Green Design: Amazing LEED-Certified Homes
- How To Choose the Right Paint Finish for Your Home
- Anatomy of Bookshelves: How to Arrange Your Bookshelves to Make a Statement
- Solutions to Common Interior Design Mistakes
- How to Select the Perfect Sofa For Your Home
A Note on Navigating HLM Interior Design in General:
You can also browse the site by article categories, which include:
- Interior Design – Interior design advice, design trends and inspiring interior design.
- Interior Design Ideas – Interior design ideas, interior design guides, how-to’s and decorating ideas
- DIY – Do-it-yourself ideas, how-to’s and repurposing ideas.
- Furniture – Furniture spotlights, furniture buying guides and thrift shop finds.
- Sustainability – Eco-friendly interior design ideas, green architecture, ways to be environmentally friendly in your home and upcycling ideas.
- Architecture – Inspiring modern architecture and architecture trends.
The best place to visit to see all the ways you can connect with us is our contact page. There you’ll find links to all the places HLM Interior Design exists on the web and a way to get our Email Subscriptions.
I spend a good amount of time in the four major social networks, and am always up for good conversation. You can find me here:
I encourage comments on nearly every post I write, and also our guest posts too. I try my best to respond to every comment within just a few minutes. Connecting online is a great way to start new relationships and to learn new things about interior design.
I hope you will consider joining the conversation!