To help you start generating your interior design project list. Here are a few easy decorating project ideas to bring the interior design of your home to the next level.
Interior Design Project Ideas
- No-Sew New Accent Pillow Covers: If you have old accent pillows on your sofa that you want to replace here is an easy low-cost way to update the style without buying new pillows.
- Bathroom Display Shelf: Create an interesting place for toiletries in your guest bathroom. All you need is an old wine or wooden box and empty frame.
- Wallpaper an Accent Wall: Most of the time when you move into a new home you have to remove wallpaper. However, in this case you can add an interesting focal point in a room by applying a pattern with wallpaper.
- Revamp a Lamp: Instead of buying a new lamp shade, give an old shade new life using remnants of wallpaper or fabric to recover a boring lamp shade.
- Turn CD Cases into Frames: Recycle old CD cases into frames for your personal photos. This simple and inexpensive interior design project is a great way to upcycle CD cases to create an easy grid-like arrangement of photos. If you don’t have any old CD cases you can buy some inexpensive jewel cases from Amazon or eBay.
- Make Jolly Mr & Mrs. Claus Silhouette Pillows Sabbe Interior Design (ohdeedoh.com)
- Beautiful Wood Insertions in a Modern Home’s Interior Design (freshome.com)
- How to Use Pattern and Colour Courageously in Interior Design [VIDEO] (freshome.com)