Hello Interior Designers, it’s February now, boy did January fly by. I decided to do a monthly review of readers’ favorite posts from each month so I have something to refer to at the end of the year. Here are the Top Five posts of January not to miss, plus a few of my personal favorites!
Reader’s Favorite Posts
- Modern Home Decorating Accessories For Your Home
- DIY Ideas: How to Get Organized with DIY Wall Hooks
- New Uses For Common Everyday Items
- Upcycling: How to Reuse Waster & Decorate Your Home
- Interior Design Trends of 2012: How to Stay Ahead the Curve in the New Year
My Personal Favorites
I am looking forward to February and I hope are too. I have many excited posts lined up for this month, so please stay tuned. I am also working diligently on one of my first goals for 2012, an eBook of inspirational color scheme ideas. It is still a work in progress but I hope to give my readers a sneak peak later this month. Thank you for your passion for interior design, it inspires me to share more and more.
Feature Image via Wordle.net